Registration / Create an Account
In order to use the Schletter Configurator, you need access to a user account. If you already have one, simply log-in to start using the application. If not, you can follow these steps to create a user account.
- Visit our web portal [https://schletter-group.com] and click on CUSTOMER INFO. Head over to SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD and hit “Download Schletter Configurator 3.0” to download the Schletter Configurator 3.0.
- Alternatively, you can simply copy the following URL and paste it into your web browser: http://download-sc.schletter-group.com/lastannahme/SCalc3/SCalc3.application. This will automatically download a file named “SCalc3.application” onto your computer.
- Simply click on the file to open it. The Schletter Configurator 3.0 will automatically be installed.
- You’ll see an authentication window pop up. Under the two buttons “Cancel” and “OK”, you should see a “Register” link. Click that and mark in all the fields pertaining to you on the registration form that appears.
- Fill in your chosen username and password.
- Now, you can use the Schletter Configurator 3.0 by entering the username and password you just chose.
- If you’re using an internet proxy, you’ll have to inform the Configurator so it works properly. Simply click on the gear symbol in the authentication window and enter the requested data on the dialog window that pops up.
For the Schletter Configurator 3.0 to work optimally, your firewalls and local virus scanners will need to recognize the following IP addresses and URLs:
22.214.171.124 Port 80 TCP / ws.schletter-group.com
126.96.36.199 / http://download-sc.schletter-group.com/lastannahme/SCalc3/SCalc3.application
Please note: The offered tools (Schletter Configurator 2.0 / 3.0) are only available for Windows based systems. When using iOS/MAC, a Windows emulation is required to run the tools such as Parallels.
In the event the calculator does not auto-generate an email due to a problem please report this, or any other issues with calculator, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.